You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Community Living Guelph Wellington, Guelph - Royal Rd
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
Are you interested in getting involved with a progressive dynamic organization that seeks to make a real difference in the lives of people with developmental disabilities? Would you like to share your previous board experience with us, or gain new experience as a board member and share your talents while contributing to improved developmental services?
Community Living Guelph Wellington (CLGW) is inviting applications for new Board Members to serve a minimum two year term. CLGW is a large community-based agency, providing a broad range of developmental programs and services for Guelph and Wellington County residents.
Skills: We’re looking for board members who are excited by what we do and have a desire to actively contribute to CLGWs’ future. Nominations are invited from individuals with any of the following areas of expertise:
• Fund Development (e.g. fundraising, alternate funding sources)
• Marketing & Communication
• Property Management
• Strategic Planning & Visioning
• Change Management
• Knowledge of Broader Health & Social Services Sector
• Experience with Diverse Populations
• Parent, sibling or guardian of a person we currently support or could potentially support in the future
Who can get involved?
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, live or work within Guelph and Wellington County and possess skills, experience and areas of expertise as identified above.