You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Out on the Shelf, Queer Library and Resource Centre
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
• Design and manage a donor database and donor stewardship program.
• Research and review which grant proposals the committee will write.
• Design a schedule of fundraising events.
• Track income from fundraising efforts – work closely with treasurer.
• Be a member of the OOTS Board of Directors and attend board meetings
• Minimum 3 hours of meetings per month - 2 hour Board of Directors meeting + 1 hour fundraising
committee meeting if you manage any fundraising volunteers
* Manage the current fundraising campaign "100 Queers Who Care"
financially. The Treasurer takes care of all the tasks involving money before and after it
passes through the appropriate committee chairs.
● Collect and deposit donations
● Issue cheques and tax receipts
● File CRA forms & apply for tax returns
● Communicate financial matters to the board of directors
● Compile and present annual statistics
● Send bank statements and receipts to bookkeeper
● Attend monthly board meetings