You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Human Resources / Interviewing
There are 3 record(s) that match your criteria.
The Board of Directors is made up of 7 members who manage the affairs of the Corporation and are responsible for fundamental decisions concerning the development and management of social housing projects. The Directors hold office until the third annual meeting following their appointment or until a successor is appointed; Directors are appointed because of a demonstrated interest in the welfare of their fellow citizens and their community. Once appointed the director must act at all times in the interest of the Corporation and not in their personal interest or in the interests of a group with which they are associated.
Board Members will be responsible to:
- establish, evaluate and carry out the organization’s mission and strategic plan
- oversee and ensure the financial health of the organization
- ensure the organization has competent staff/management to carry out the day to day operations to meet the requirements of tenants, funders and legislation
- direct organizational operations, including policy development and risk management
- maintain effective relations with funders and the community at large.
Member-at-Large attends monthly Board meetings as well as the annual general meeting; Commits to learn the Association and its functions and responsibilities within the Hospital structure; Directs organizational operations, including policy development; Assists with fund raising projects as needed; Commits to moving up into a suitable Board position as vacancies occur; Performs other Board tasks, as required.