You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Research / Evaluation
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
• Keep informed of the operations of the organization by receiving regular reports from the Executive Director
• Review the performance of the Executive Director
• Seek and secure resources for the organization to help finance its programs
• Stay accountable to the public and funders
• Represent the organization in the community
• Participate in one of the standing committees within the Board - Human Resources, Executive, Fundraising, Board recruitment
Become trained to offer support and lead group sessions providing feeding & parenting support to other parents. Keep logs of supporting, track hours, remain in good communication with the program coordinator.
Volunteers in this role are required to have had breastfeed or chestfeeding experience. Please consider joining this program as an administrative support or in a health promotion role if you do not have breast or chest feeding experience.
Guelph CHC acknowledges the importance of Peer-led work and offers 20 hours of training for this position but also ask for a minimum 6 month commitment.
One of our strategic aims to build capacity in our community. Volunteers in this role must have a connection to Guelph.