You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Office Administration
There are 3 record(s) that match your criteria.
• Keep informed of the operations of the organization by receiving regular reports from the Executive Director
• Review the performance of the Executive Director
• Seek and secure resources for the organization to help finance its programs
• Stay accountable to the public and funders
• Represent the organization in the community
• Participate in one of the standing committees within the Board - Human Resources, Executive, Fundraising, Board recruitment
Administrative support volunteers work with the program coordinator and support data collection, scheduling volunteers, program evaluation entry, assist with digital marketing plan development and distribution of promotional material.
This would be a great role for someone who is interested in learning more about breast or chestfeeding, program coordination and promotion or needs to get their 40 OSSD hours.
IMPORTANT information: Volunteers in this role do not need breast or chestfeeding experience. They do need to have an enthusiastic and positive attitude towards breast or chestfeeding and human milk.