You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Behavioural and Developmental Support Services
There are 4 record(s) that match your criteria.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the Executive Director as s/he develops and implements Hopewell’s strategic plan;
- Review outcomes and metrics created by Hopewell for evaluating its impact, and regularly measuring its performance and effectiveness using those metrics; reviewing agenda and supporting materials prior to board and committee meetings;
- Stay informed about committee matters, prepares themselves well for meetings, and reviews and comments on minutes and reports;
- Partner with the Executive Director and other board members to ensure that board resolutions are carried out;
- Serve on committees or work groups and taking on special assignments;
- Represent Hopewell to stakeholders; acting as an ambassador for the organization, including supporting all fundraising efforts;
- Ensure Hopewell’s commitment to a diverse board and staff that reflects the community Hopewell serves;
- Contribute to the annual performance evaluation of the Executive Director.
Volunteers have visits with their "Little" on a consistent basis, usually once a week.
Volunteers invest time and attention into a child who faces adversity, build a friendship with them, and develop trust and respect. This could mean playing online games with them, engaging in a conversation about what's on their mind, doing virtual workouts together, cooking, or any other type of activity that will engage a child and draw out their personality and interests.