You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Fashion / Needlecraft
There are 5 record(s) that match your criteria.
• Teach knitting skills and lead the conversation circle
• Ensure that participants are able to follow the steps
• Demonstrate using simple language the steps that can be easily followed
• Record the time spent volunteering and preparing for the session that will include practicing and the actual session.
• Maintain a warm and welcoming environment where the participants are treated with dignity and respect
• Communicate any concerns or challenges to the program coordinator
- Follow COVID safety protocols (must wear a mask & visor, wash hands sanitize frequently, clean surfaces, etc.)
- Check the communications sheet
- Begin the daily task list and complete throughout shift
- Ensure sufficient clothing for shift
- Call reception to indicate ability to receive a shopper
- Give community member a white basket located by the Clothing Bureau door
- If community member has children with them, ensure children are supervised for their safety
- Allow community members to shop on own for clothing
- Check in every few minutes to see if community member needs help
- Fill out and tally the points for clothing selected
- Help bag up selected clothing
- Place completed form on clipboard
- Call reception to indicate readiness to accept additional shoppers (1 max at a time)
- Follow health & safety protocols
- At end of day staple clothing sheets together and put in bottom drawer at reception
- Other duties as assigned
Duties would include sorting, folding, and hanging clothing.
General tidying of the clothing room.