You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Event Coordination & Support
There are 5 record(s) that match your criteria.
We are hoping community crafters will help us make a total of 300+ Christmas brooches with individual volunteers each making approx. 10-15 brooches. Volunteers are asked to register with Volunteer Services for further details.
We are currently looking for new blood to join our Board of Directors and seek to involve people from diverse backgrounds, abilities and ages, who have expertise in sectors outside the arts and can support our fundraising and strategic initiatives such as policy development, succession planning, community outreach and long term sustainability.
Administrative support volunteers work with the program coordinator and support data collection, scheduling volunteers, program evaluation entry, assist with digital marketing plan development and distribution of promotional material.
This would be a great role for someone who is interested in learning more about breast or chestfeeding, program coordination and promotion or needs to get their 40 OSSD hours.
IMPORTANT information: Volunteers in this role do not need breast or chestfeeding experience. They do need to have an enthusiastic and positive attitude towards breast or chestfeeding and human milk.
• Welcome participants, help them to sign up and guide them to the appropriate location
• Maintain a warm and welcoming environment where participants are treated with dignity and respect
• Help set up (board) room before the session
• Help set up any equipment required for presentation (laptop, projector)
• Assist staff to prepare materials- photocopying, cutting, sorting
• Arrange promotional materials for display
• Prepare coffee, tea, and refreshments
• Distribute and gather participants’ surveys (if needed)
• Assist staff during the event with set-up and clean-up