You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Arts & Crafts
There are 3 record(s) that match your criteria.
The board member will oversee a committee responsible for the development and implementation of fundraising campaigns and events in support of the Festival’s mission. This is an opportunity for a people-focused creative thinker with strong communication skills and an appreciation for the arts.
The festival is governed by a nine-person board responsible for strategic and succession planning, financial management, fundraising and human resource management. Our paid staff consists of a Festival Manager and an Artistic Director, supported by a seasonal Festival Assistant (May to Sept).
• Teach knitting skills and lead the conversation circle
• Ensure that participants are able to follow the steps
• Demonstrate using simple language the steps that can be easily followed
• Record the time spent volunteering and preparing for the session that will include practicing and the actual session.
• Maintain a warm and welcoming environment where the participants are treated with dignity and respect
• Communicate any concerns or challenges to the program coordinator
Help us by creating artwork or kind notes of encouragement and hope. Keep your messages general and avoid including personal information.
We hope this note find you well & brings you a smile
Sending you good thoughts, Take Care
We hope you are doing well, have a wonderful day
Sending you good thoughts & a big smile
We are thinking about you & hope you are well
Have a Wonderful Day!
Volunteers are encouraged to use plain card stock and art supplies, to get creative and decorate with markers, coloured pencils and/or stickers. In other words, unleash their compassion and creativity in an 1/4 page size.
Please note: By returning artwork & notes to GCHC volunteers are releasing for GCHC use & may be photocopied or posted on Social Media