You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Guide / Greeter
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
Volunteers greet patrons at the outdoor and indoor events. Welcome the audience, direct people to performance locations/seats, collect donations, and help with clean-up at the end of the performances.
There are also specific opportunities to help with set up and striking of events.
Based on volunteer interest and staff need, this role may include:
• Greet and welcome visitors and clients in a friendly manner
• Confirm clients appointment, ensure appointment is to be in person and not virtual
• Screen everyone coming in, asking clients COVID screening questions, take temperature
• Confirm we have the correct phone number for clients and up to date health card number and version code
• Assess visitors’ and clients’ needs and connect them with appropriate CHC and community supports
• Assist with forms, applications, etc.
• Accompany clients to the recommended service within the CHC (ie let them know to go to reception for their appointment check-in)
• Stay informed of current community resources
• Communicate with staff for support if needed
• Attend volunteer meetings, required training and orientation
• Follow all record-keeping and evaluation processes, as required
• Assist with collection of health services surveys
• Assist main reception with client related needs (handing out referrals, giving directions, doing reminder phone calls etc)
Volunteers are asked to Review and abide by Guelph CHC’s policies, Pandemic requirements for screening and stay home if unwell.