You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Child Care
There are 1 record(s) that match your criteria.
Based on skills, interest and need, this role may include:
• Greet and welcome children and their parents/caregivers with dignity and respect
• Assist program staff with set-up, running of program and clean-up
• Interact with children in their play and/or parents in a warm friendly manner
• Observe children’s play and assist with documentation
• Assist parents and children as needed during the program
• Notify program supervisors immediately if any problems or unusual situations occur
• Attend training sessions and participate in volunteer meetings.
GCHC Staff will work with volunteers and re-visit task list, working hours, working location regularly to ensure this is a meaningful and helpful role for both volunteers and staff. Based on Public Health requirements changes may need to be made on a short notice. Volunteers will be notified ASAP when these changes occur.
Volunteers are asked to Review and abide by Guelph CHC’s policy on PLACE, Pandemic requirements for screening and stay home if unwell.