Board of Director
|Impact Statement||Join our Board of Directors!|
|Contact||Hope House; Email: email@example.com|
|Duties||- Approving, where appropriate, policy and other recommendations received from the Board, its standing committees and/or senior staff member. |
- Approving Hope House's budget.
- Monitoring all board policies.
- Reviewing the bylaws and policy manual, and recommending changes.
- Reviewing the Board's structure, approving changes, and recommending necessary bylaw amendments.
- Participating in the development of Hope House's strategic plan and annual review.
- Approving the hiring or release of the Executive Director based on the recommendation of the direct report or the executive team.
- Supporting the annual review of the Executive Director.
-Assisting developing and maintaining positive relations among the board members, committees, staff members, and the community the enhance Hope House’s mission.
- Attending board and annual general meetings, and committee meetings (when required).
- Participating in on-going programs and services offered by Hope House.
- Participating in and/or attending special events.
- Monitor strategic plans and initiatives and make recommendations and changes as needed.
|Sustainable Development Goals||No Poverty ; Zero Hunger ; Good Health and Well-Being ; Quality Education ; Gender Equality ; Reduced Inequality|
|More Info Link||https://hopehouseguelph.com/current-openings/|
|Commitment Length||Long Term (More than 1 year)|
|Number of Positions||Guelph |
2 individual(s) needed in total.
|[ Other Opportunities | Suggest New Opportunity ]|
|Organization Name||HOPE House|
|Address & Map|
10 Cork St E
Guelph, ON N1H 2W8
View Google Map
|Mailing Address||PO Box 1869 |
Guelph, ON N1H 7A1