Transportation to Vaccine Clinics - Guelph / Wellington County
|Record #: GUE0195||Last Modified: 30 Mar 2021||Last Full Update: 25 Mar 2021|
|Public Comments||Effective March 22, 2021, Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health has moved to the Orange (Control) level of public health measures and restrictions, as outlined in the provincial COVID-19 Response Framework: Keeping Ontario Safe and Open.
For COVID-19 vaccine pre-registration (for priority groups only) and information visit pre-register for your COVID-19 vaccination.
|Office Phone||VON (Guelph / Wellington County): 519-323-2330
Mobility Transit Bookings (Guelph) - 519-822-1811 Option 1
Community Resource Centre - CRC (Fergus) - 519-843-7003
Red Top Taxi (Guelph) - 519-821-1700
|Toll Free Phone||VON: 1-888-506-6353
|TTY Phone||Mobility Transit (Guelph): Information 519-826-9771; Booking 519-836-9771|
|Site Location||Locations vary|
|Located In Community||Guelph|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Description & Services|
|Description (Service)||Transportation services available to COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics.
VON (Guelph / Wellington County): Transportation services are to support seniors 65+ and adults with disabilities to weekday appointments
* transportation to medical appointments, banking, groceries, etc.
* type of drive: door to door
* all rides are based on driver availability
Mobility Transit (Guelph): Specialized shared-ride transit service from accessible-door-to-accessible-door within City limits.
* firstname.lastname@example.org; guelph.ca/living/getting-around/bus/riding-guelph-transit/mobility-service
* drivers assist wheelchair passengers via wheelchair accessible ramps from street level door to street level door
* walking assistance provided to ambulatory passengers
* first come first call basis
* pick-up / return rides must be booked at same time
* bookings may be made up to seven days in advance - up to 3 hours before
* online booking available via website or Guelph Transit Mobility Bus app
CRC (Wellington County):Coordinates rides to medical, legal, counselling, food bank and social service appointments.
* email@example.com; www.communityresourcecentre.org
Red Top Taxi (Guelph / Wellington County):
* firstname.lastname@example.org; www.redtoptaxi.ca
* six fully accessible mobility vans
* time calls - prebook taxi to avoid being late for work/appointments
|Hours||VON: Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Mobility Transit (Guelph): Dispatch office Mon-Sat 8 am-9 pm, Sun 10 am-4 pm; Transportation service Mon-Sat 5:45 am-12:15 am, Sun 9:15 am-6:45 pm
CRC: To book rides, call or e-mail Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm * drives can be completed outside of office hours when booked in advance
Red Top Taxi: Office Mon-Fri 9 am-5 pm * mobility vans Mon-Sun 24 hours * dispatch Mon-Sun 24 hours
|Areas Served||Guelph ; Wellington County|
|Eligibility||Eligibility varies, contact each service provider for more information.|
|Application||Contact each service provider for more information.|
|Fees||Service - Vary, contact each service provider for more information|
|Legal Status||(50) Non Profit ; (60) Commercial|
|Service Categories||Non-Emergency Medical Transportation ~ COVID-19|