|Record #: GCL2008||Last Modified: 09 Mar 2017||Last Full Update: 08 Nov 2016|
|Public Comments||Live Homework Help: an online tutoring service featuring expert tutors from across North America. This free after-school service allows students in grades 4 through the early university and college years to connect to tutors for one-to-one homework help sessions. Help is available in math, science, social studies and English from 4pm to 10pm.|
|Office Phone||519-824-6220 ; 519-829-4401|
|Primary Contact||Eleni Hughes, Branch Supervisor; Email: email@example.com|
|Primary Executive||Steven Kraft, Chief Executive Officer; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Site Location||Guelph-North East|
|Located In Community||Guelph|
|Address & Map||
380 Eramosa Rd
Guelph, ON N1E 6R2
View MapQuest Map
|Intersection||Eramosa Rd and Stevenson St|
|Physical Access||Partially Accessible ; Parking - Accessible, Entrance - Accessible|
|Description & Services|
|Description (Service)||Assists patrons to access library resources, including print and non-print collections of materials. Services include:
* information and reference services
* internet assistance for seniors, ebook instruction
* children's programs - preschoolers storytime, children's/teen summer reading clubs
* after hours book drop
* internet workstations, WIFI
* calendar of events (see website or call for details)
Extension Services provides access to library materials for Special Needs patrons.
* Visiting Library Services: complimentary home delivery service of library books to those adult card holders who cannot visit the library because of a physical or mental infirmity or advanced age.
* Talking Books: audiobooks in various formats available for members unable to use regular print due to blindness or a visual, physical or reading disability
|Hours||Mon-Thu 9 am-8 pm * Fri, Sat 9 am-5 pm * Sun 1 pm-5 pm, Sep-May
**Summer hours, Jun-Aug, Mon-Thu 9 am-8 pm * Fri, Sat 9 am-5 pm
|Eligibility||Guelph Public Library card is needed for borrowing privileges, access to online tutoring program (Live Homework Help) and other services. When applying for a card, identification is required and proof of Guelph address. Residents of Cambridge and Wellington County may obtain a free Reciprocal Borrowing Membership.
**Library cards are available for a fee to other non-residents
Talking Books are restricted, due to copyright by the producers, to those persons who qualify for this service.
|Application||Call, visit website or drop in for information. Identification and proof of address required for all memberships.
Bookmobile inquiries should be directed to the Bullfrog Mall Branch.
|Languages||English ; multi-lingual website|
|Fees||Membership - fee for ineligible non-residents only: family membership - $50 / six months, $100 / 12 months ; None - for residents of Guelph and eligible non-residents|
|Legal Status||(50) Non Profit|
|Funding||City / Town|
|Service Categories||Public Libraries|