|Record #: GCL1894||Last Modified: 08 Dec 2020||Last Full Update: 08 Dec 2020|
|Primary Contact||Lindsay Klassen, Clinical Director, Community Services; Phone: 519-837-1470 ext 241; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Primary Executive||Kristin Kerr, Executive Director; Phone: 519-837-1470 ext 230|
|Site Location||Guelph-North West|
|Located In Community||Guelph|
|Address & Map|
|Intersection||Hanlon Expy (Hwy 6) and Westwood Rd|
|Physical Access||Not Accessible - office ; Program locations vary in accessibility - some are conducted in-home|
|Description & Services|
|Description (Service)||Various addiction treatment programs and services offered in the community utilizing a harm reduction philosophy. Community-based program and service options include:
* Community Withdrawal Support Service: set of services offering an alternative to residential withdrawal management
* Rapid Access Addiction Clinic (RAAC): Specialized medical clinic designed for people who are experiencing health issues related to their drug and/or alcohol use.
* Drug Treatment Court: Specialized court process for non-violent offenders with addiction issues
* Let's Grow Together: Half-day support group for women in the Guelph-Wellington community who are pregnant or parenting children (6 years and younger) and are dealing with substance use issues
* Specialized Addiction Support Coordination: For specialized populations (geriatric, acquired brain injury, developmental disability, complex mental health) living with addiction issues; education and consultation to professionals working with these populations
* Specialized Outreach Services: Integrated team of peers and professionals offering flexible outreach services to homeless or street-involved people with addiction, mental health, or concurrent issues
* Supportive Addiction and Mental Health Housing: Support for people with complex addiction and concurrent mental health needs who are homeless, at risk of becoming homeless, or who are considered inadequately housed
* Supported Recovery Room: 72-hour stabilization program for people recovering from a mental health or substance related crisis. Eligibility criteria information is available through SRR (519-362-9855)
* Addiction Court Support: Outreach-based support for community residents whose substance use has resulted in criminal charges.
* Peer 2 Peer Overdose: Matches Overdose Response peers with people who have overdosed by meeting them at the hospital Emergency Department to offer harm reduction and recovery support to them, their family and friends.
* Rural Wellington Addictions Service: delivered in partnership with the Upper Grand Family Health Team. Provides clients with in-person assessments, treatment/care planning and counselling services.
This service works together with the Rapid Access Addiction Clinic (RAAC) and Community Withdrawal Support Service (CWSS) to provide addictions support to residents of Wellington County.
|Hours||Office hours Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm * program times vary, see website for details|
|Areas Served||Dufferin County ; Guelph ; Waterloo Region ; Wellington County|
|Eligibility||Ages: 18 year(s) and up
Eligibility requirements vary according to program, see website for details
|Application||See website or call for information
Detailed Stonehenge program information can also be obtained by calling the ConnexOntario Drug and Alcohol Helpline at 1-800-565-8603
|Fees||None - with valid Ontario Health Card|
|Legal Status||(50) Non Profit ; (51) Registered Charity|
|Service Categories||Adult Diversion ~ Substance Use Disorders ; Comprehensive Outpatient Substance Use Disorder Treatment ; General Addictions/Substance Use Disorder Support Groups ~ Mothers ; General Addictions/Substance Use Disorder Support Groups ~ Pregnant Women ; Homelessness Advocacy Groups ~ Mental Health Issues ; Homelessness Advocacy Groups ~ Substance Use Disorder Issues ; Street Outreach Programs ~ Substance Use Disorder Issues ; Substance Use Disorder Counselling|