Your feedback is important to us! Complete our  Volunteer Database Survey for a chance to win a prize.

Guelph Nonprofit Housing Corporation

Contact Information
Alternate Name Guelph Non Profit Housing Corporation ; Guelph Non-Profit Housing Corporation
Office Phone 519-766-1022
Toll Free Phone 1-800-663-0750
After Hours Phone Office staff non-emergencies 519-824-1960
Crisis Phone Maintenance emergencies only after hours 519-766-1022
Fax 519-837-6349
Primary Contact Harry Blinkhorn, Housing Operations Manager; Phone: 519-766-1022 ext 4340; Email:
Alternate Contact Peter McQuinn, Maintenance Supervisor
Primary Executive Mark Ellis, Board Chair
Description (Site) Formerly the old main Post Office
Site Location Guelph-Downtown
Located In Community Guelph
Address & Map
Dominion Public Building
138 Wyndham St N
Guelph, ON N1H 4E8
View MapQuest Map
View Google Map
Physical Access Partially Accessible - street parking, ramp at side entrance
Description & Services
Description (Agency) Provincial reformed nonprofit housing corporation.
Description (Service) Mandated to develop and manage nonprofit housing. There are 545 rental housing units in nine locations.  
Approximately 80% of developed rental accommodation is provided on a geared-to-income basis for eligible households (adults, couples, families) * remaining 20% is available to households at average market rates * unit types include apartments and townhouses (bachelor, one-, two-, three-, and four-bedroom unit types)
Hours Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm * summer hours Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4 pm, Victoria Day-Labour Day
Areas Served Guelph
Eligibility Must meet income criteria for subsidized units
Application Call or visit website for information * application to Guelph Non-Profit Housing Corporation units for new tenants or for transfers are made through the Centralized Waiting List administered by County of Wellington Housing Services, located at the address of Guelph Non-Profit Housing Corporation
Languages English ; Interpretive Services - translation services can be arranged
Fees None - to apply
Other Details
Legal Status (50) Non Profit
Funding Regional / Municipal - County of Wellington
Service Categories Low Income/Subsidized Rental Housing ; Market Rate Rental Housing