Answer our Survey for a chance to win a prize!
Site: Arboretum Rd
Service: Child Care and Learning Centre
|Record #: GCL1021||Last Modified: 19 May 2017||Last Full Update: 19 May 2017|
|Alternate Name||CCLC ; U of G ; UoG|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Linda Goodman, Volunteer Coordinator; Phone: 519-824-4120 ext 52682|
|Primary Executive||Valerie Trew, Director; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Site Location||Guelph-University of Guelph|
|Located In Community||Guelph|
|Address & Map|
|Intersection||Aboretum Rd and East Ring Rd|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Description & Services|
|Description (Service)||Licensed for 123 children.
* accepts children with special needs
* Inclusion Support Services available as needed
* full and part time care available
Practicum and placement opportunities available for students from the University of Guelph, Conestoga College, and High School Cooperative Education programs. Operates as a laboratory school for teaching, observation and research, in partnership with the Department of Family Studies and Applied Nutrition at the University.
|Hours||Mon-Fri 7:30 am-5:30 pm|
|Dates||All year except statutory holidays and the week between Christmas and New Year when the University closes.|
|Areas Served||Guelph ; Wellington County|
|Eligibility||Toddlers and Preschool: children 18 months to 5 years
NOTE: 75 percent of spaces available for students, faculty and staff of the University of Guelph; remaining 25 percent available to those who are part of the Wellington County and Guelph community at large
|Application||Application form must be completed for the waiting list * visit website to complete and submit form|
|Fees||Visit website for details * Fee assistance available for child care ; assistance is provided by County of Wellington Child Care Services.|
|Legal Status||(50) Non Profit|
|Funding||Regional / Municipal - Wellington County Child Care Services ; Fees ; University of Guelph through agreement with Ministry of Community and Social Services|
|Service Categories||Child Care Centres ; Child Care Centres ~ Children and Youth With Disabilities ; Internship Programs ~ Child Care Workers|
The People and Information Network holds the intellectual property rights for the information on this site. You may display it on your computer and print or download this information for non-commercial, personal or educational purposes only. Please contact us for permission to use the information for any purpose other than those outlined here.