Can't find the service you are looking for? Call PIN -The People and Information Network - Community Information line at 519-821-0632.
- Basic Needs
- Consumer Services
- Criminal Justice and Legal Services
- Environment and Public Health / Safety
- Health Care
- Income Support and Employment
- Individual and Family Life
- Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Services
- Organizational / Community / International Services
- Target Populations
About Our Database
We provide community information and referrals to services and programs in Guelph and Wellington. If you have questions about services in health, housing, income support and more, we can help. Start by searching this database.
Your feedback is invaluable. Please take a minute to complete our Community Information Database survey.OR
We adhere to strict guidelines regarding confidentiality and data standards, which means that our information is accurate, comprehensive and impartial.
Read our Record Inclusion / Exclusion Policy to fully understand what information is contained in our database.
Can't find what you are looking for?
- call our Info Line 519-821-0632