Answer our Survey for a chance to win a prize!
- Basic Needs
- Consumer Services
- Criminal Justice and Legal Services
- Environment and Public Health / Safety
- Health Care
- Income Support and Employment
- Individual and Family Life
- Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Services
- Organizational / Community / International Services
- Target Populations
About Our Database
We provide community information and referrals to services and programs in Guelph and Wellington. If you have questions about services in health, housing, income support and more, we can help. Start by searching this database.
We adhere to strict guidelines regarding confidentiality and data standards, which means that our information is accurate, comprehensive and impartial.
Can't find what you are looking for?
- call our Info Line 519-821-0632
- visit our office in Downtown Guelph
The People and Information Network holds the intellectual property rights for the information on this site. You may display it on your computer and print or download this information for non-commercial, personal or educational purposes only. Please contact us for permission to use the information for any purpose other than those outlined here.